Job ID 200006JP
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Oversees the daily operations and activities of staff, providing direction, support and guidance as appropriate. Monitors the efficiency and efficacy of the team, ensuring all patient and customer questions/concerns are addressed appropriately and professionally in a timely manner. Coordinates materials, locations, and visits for the Pharmacy Service Group to ensure contacts between FMCRx and customer sites flow smoothly and properly. Provides system and process training for FMCRx operation's employees, assisting in cross- training between different positions as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervises the day to day activities of the assigned team ensuring that each individual's work meets the established performance standards regarding the dispensing of pharmacy products
- Monitors and evaluates the workflow of the team ensuring appropriate balance and allocation of tasks for efficient and timely processing and dispensing
- Monitors enrollment volume and timelines for quality control assessment and identifying trends and issues. Recommends process and operational improvements as appropriate.
- Ensures customer/patient satisfaction and facilitates problem resolution, fielding escalated calls and issues as needed.
- Works with pharmacy/management to create and maintain staffing levels within operations. Coordinates and schedules meetings/trainings and coordinates communication between pharmacy and office staff.
- Assists with training new and existing employees. Coaches staff in operational activities to ensure compliance with departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Assists with management of department staffing by providing input regarding hiring, firing, and disciplinary actions. Does not have the direct ability to hire, terminate, or authorize salary changes.
- Acts as the QA Control within respective team and manages the FMCRx policy and procedures process to include: revising and updating the documents, training, and maintaining master copies.
Prepares pertinent statistical reports, noting trends and issues. Provides analysis and recommendations to team as well as other FMCRx management.
- Prepares summaries of FMCRx operations staff efforts, contacts, and resultant patient enrollments to support management decisions.
- Provides analyses and other support services for the Director of Operations.
- Provides administrative support on an as needed basis for Executive Team
Facilitates new patient sign up process, troubleshooting problems as they arise. Participates in patient acquisition process as deemed necessary
- Processes initial application and pre-enrollment form with patient verification
- Enters applicant data in the system
- Tracks patient status within the application process, addresses any problems.
- Coordinates production of marketing materials; to include; new enrollment information and patient/staff education materials. Ensures appropriate inventory of materials to meet customer sales efforts.
- Works with Pharmacy Representatives to ensure materials are available to support marketing efforts.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and interaction with patients, facility staff and physicians. The essential functions of this position may involve frequent, prolonged periods of standing, significant periods of computer use and may require the lifting, moving or carrying of inventory/equipment (up to 25lbs).
- The work environment is characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels. May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases/materials.
- The position may require travel between assigned facilities and various locations within the community. Travel to Regional, Divisional and Corporate meetings may be required on occasion.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of Operations staff.
- Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 3 years' experience as a lead (internal promotion); or 1 – 3 years' experience as a Supervisor.
- Previous experience in a pharmacy practice; retail or mail-order pharmacy experience preferred.
- Dialysis or pharmacy experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written communications and copy writing skills – good eye for design and layout of printed materials.
- Exhibits attention to detail especially in tabulating facility lists, contacts, sales presentations, and closings.
- Ability to conduct analysis printing and material inventory costs.
- Exceptional attention to detail
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website