Job ID 20000KED
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Financial Analyst II assists in the performance of economic research and study in areas of financial analysis within the assigned function(s). In compliance with company policies and procedures the Financial Analyst II gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts for management review.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, reconcile and consolidate submitted financial data of moderate scope on a routine basis; ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Support activities related to the collection, analysis, review and presentation of diverse financial reports.
- Contribute to the efficacy of operations through identification, analysis and maintenance of data with an emphasis on process improvements.
- May assist with internal audits as requested.
- May participate in process reviews, business process analyses and internal control testing; ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other regulatory requirements within the assigned function(s).
- Assist with special projects including, but not limited to: revenue, expense analysis, acquisition/start-up models and productivity.
- May serve as a contact for cross-divisional teams.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- General knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and financial systems preferred (e.g., SAP, Hyperion, etc.).
- General knowledge of GAAP and Sox preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions preferred.
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to work under pressure in an organized manner.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website