Job ID 20000J4W
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
The Program Manager, Director is responsible for executing initiatives that result in increasing the revenue growth and profitability of existing services and drives the launch of new service offerings within FMS. A blend of business and technical skills serves as the foundation to the individual's ability to lead cross-functional and cross-organizational (FMC) initiatives – requiring complex integration of business processes and workflows. An ability to work effectively across all functional areas of the organization underlies the success of the product management function and the Program Manager role. Lastly, the successful Program Manager must have a strong entrepreneurial bent, demonstrate perseverance in the face of obstacles and leverage leadership skills to drive the execution of initiatives that entail end-to-end value propositions – achieving success through testing, launch and deployment at scale.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
In alignment with the overall approach of Product Management, develop a thorough understanding of business and clinical objectives to create a comprehensive implementation plan. Responsible for full scale implementation of offerings. Focus of effort will be on largest and most important initiatives at the cross-section of the various organizations within FMC – resulting in unique and differentiated offerings that drive revenue and operating profit.
Execute product strategy and roadmap including build, buy or partner option or combination
Coordinate and drive the implementation of a comprehensive go-to-market process with Sales, Marketing and Operations.
With the Operations and Service Development teams, document and report on product/service operational metrics.
Create business cases, PRDs and MRDs for new services to secure key stakeholder sponsorship.
Partner with other business lines to implement partnership opportunities for new and existing services and integrated solutions.
Help champion the product management process across the organization.
Other duties as assigned.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Master's level degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 15 years of comparable business experience in a consulting, program management, project management, and product innovation
- Ability to integrate complex activities into streamlined execution plans – and drive team(s) to execute according to plan
- Effective customer and external facing interaction skills and experience
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and execution skills
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills including financial analysis.
- Ability to develop productive relationships, collaborate cross-functionally and work effectively in a team context with senior level executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and demanding work context
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred but not required.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website