Job ID 200000J2
Available Openings 2
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Aims to address the current and future needs of independent nephrology practices with the most effective technology platform and comprehensive services. The Delivery Product manager (DPM) manages the build and support teams to execute the product roadmap and deliver an outstanding customer experience. A blend of people and technical skills, a customer centric mindset, and the ability to prioritize effectively and dynamically to achieve business objectives are critical attributes of a successful DPM. An ability to work effectively across multiple teams, build alignment and establish structure within ambiguity are key success attributes of the DPM.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partners with the Strategic Product Manager (SPM) to translate the product roadmap and business needs into development backlog.
Participates on customer calls in partnership with SPM to provide upfront feasibility feedback on market needs and support design and prioritization tasks.
Manages the overall backlog, prioritization and team / resource allocation across core build, client implementation and support activity
Manages delivery of backlog items and associated release planning and cadence
Aligns with other DPMs and other platform development teams to ensure dependencies across product areas are considered in release planning activities
Identifies patterns and trends across support, enhancement queues and provides continuous improvement to core product
Supports sales and marketing with subject matter expertise for strategic clients or new pilot/POC concept evaluation as requested and prioritized
- Analyzes competitive service offerings to identify potential differentiators and influences product build and third party integration options.
- Develops productive relationships, collaborates cross-functionally and works effectively in a team context with multiple development/build and support teams.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly travels between locations primarily during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Requires approximately 15% travel.
- Typically supervises exempt staff
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- EPIC certification required
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' experience leading large project teams of 5+ team members, and managing build and/or support backlogs for external client delivery
- Agile and/or scrum experience preferred
- Effective customer and external facing interaction skills and experience. Leadership presence and communication.
- Physician practice and familiarity with ambulatory setting required. Nephrology practice experience preferred.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building technology enabled products and services.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Ability to develop productive relationships, collaborate cross-functionally and work effectively in a team context with multiple development/build and support teams.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills including root cause analysis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and demanding work context.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website