Job ID 2100063N
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This position supports a fast-paced Pharmacy Call Center.
We are leveraging virtual technology to engage with you and keep us all safe while you explore a career with us. We will conduct all interviews virtually, to allow us to still connect about this job and proceed with our hiring process while practicing social distancing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Customer Care Associate collaborates with cross-divisional teams, customers and healthcare provides to support effective and efficient customer service operations within the assigned function(s). In this capacity, the incumbent provides excellent customer service through timely and accurate communication.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process received orders in a timely manner; ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain detailed data in the applicable system(s); monitoring account activity as necessary.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for healthcare providers to ensure the facilitation of diverse customer requests; collaborating with cross-divisional teams in the coordination of customer service orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years' related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Adaptable to fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills with a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website