Job ID 20000IQH
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Seeking candidates with field experience obtained through Operational/Clinical roles including but not limited to: Social Work, On-Site Clinical positions, Healthcare Administration related positions, etc.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements. Collaborates with the appropriate personnel on selected Compliance related projects and processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Stays up to date with legal and regulatory changes affecting compliance programs.
- Actively participates in the communication of the Compliance program. Communicates important aspects of the compliance program, and instills a culture within the organization through communication of regulations, healthcare laws, values and standards, as applicable.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Up to 15% travel as required.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with applicable privacy and security rules and regulations, including HIPAA.
- High degree of integrity, self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to make concise written reports and presentation materials
- Ability to read complex regulations and interpret legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to produce accurate work in a fast-paced environment and handle constructive criticisms.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other databases.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website