Job ID 20000J20
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Under general supervision, the Business Analyst II develops, interprets and implements financial and/or accounting concepts for financial planning and control. The Business Analyst II performs economic research and studies in areas of business analysis within the assigned function(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist management in the financial feasibility of potential acquisitions, joint ventures, and startup businesses by providing various analyses and financial models for diverse financial data.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations on data of moderate scope.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Review submitted data for accuracy and integrity; addressing and escalating discrepancies and adverse trends as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations by providing diverse financial data.
- May coordinate, support and monitor budget process for monthly financial close processes within assigned function(s).
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website