WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Otolaryngologist to join us at Lafayette Otolaryngology Associates located in Lafayette, IN.
We have been providing excellent medical care for patients in the Greater Lafayette area since 1983 and recently joined the Franciscan Physician Network. Lafayette ENT specializes in the comprehensive medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose and throat disorders, head and neck tumors, facial trauma and facial plastic surgery. The practice offers an amazing opportunity to join a group of collegial partners with a generous compensation structure and a focus on work-life balance.
Currently the practice employs three Board Certified Otolaryngologists. The excellent care of patients over the years has led to multiple generations of families trusting their needs to our physicians.
Affiliated with the practice is Sagamore Surgical Center, founded and owned by the physicians, since 1992 providing efficient, quality care in a comfortable environment.
Lafayette ENT is also partnered with Purdue University Speech Pathology.
We are also partnered with Audiodiagnostics, a busy hearing aid provider for Lafayette, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed based and wRVU bonuses
- Ancillary Income opportunity from ED/hospital call
- Opportunity for ancillary income from hearing aid business
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Busy practice volumes with ample block times at both an onsite surgery center and Franciscan Health Lafayette
- Average outpatient volume: Average 25 patients per day in clinic
- 1:4 Call rotation with additional ER call compensated
- Opportunity to buy-in to onsite Surgery Center and Audiodiagnostics Clinic
- Opportunity to participate in medical education
- Teaching medical students on rotation
- Multiple opportunities for collaboration with Purdue University
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 12 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages.
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape, and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation's top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools K-12 and diverse cultural activities.
- Physician License (MD/DO) - Upon Hire Required – and -
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Apply on company website