Physician (Dermatology) – Franciscan Physician Network – West Lafayette, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established practice at Franciscan Physician Network Dermatology West Lafayette located in West Lafayette, Indiana. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient's needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, “you're either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.”
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Will take own call
- Average outpatient volume: 20 – 25 patients per day
- Strong Mohs surgery volume with established referral base
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Telehealth offered
- Onsite lab
- Collegial team with strong mentorship opportunities
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE
Lafayette and West Lafayette are a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation's top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
Apply on company website