What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Designs, develops, and delivers database components of software applications using procedural language extension PL/SQL to all other Oracle tools and technology, and troubleshoots any problems with them. Technical leadership skills in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, XML, BI Publisher, Linux. Develops, modifies, and tests the codes, scripts, and forms that allow a system to run different types of applications. Executes trial runs of software applications, reviews programs, and performs system analysis.
- Interacts with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Collaborates with other developers, architects, and quality assurance teams to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Troubleshoots, corrects errors in programs, and optimizes code to ensure performance and security requirements.
- Prepares and maintains documents, code documentation, workflow charts, and diagrams as needed to describe the program's intended functionality, the data flow, the logic used, and any significant considerations made.
- Writes complex queries, stored procedures, software packages, and triggers.
- Implements the data model that the required applications require, the rules for data integrity, and the specified functions for accessing and manipulating the application data.
- Ensures the databases are accessible to all users and ensures the databases can store the information that is put into the computer.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Expert knowledge of systems analysis/design, computer programming and job control languages
- Strong analytical ability to perform full range of system design and programming responsibilities utilizing state of the art concepts, techniques and languages
- Knowledge of business management concepts, techniques and functions
- Knowledge of project management techniques and ability to lead small to medium sized projects or development efforts
- Ability to accurately estimate deliverables requirements into development hours
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, and instructional manuals
- Ability to write reports and other varied business correspondence and present information effectively both written and oral
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Bachelor's degree with an analytical discipline such as Computer Science, IT Technologies, Programing, or Development
7+ years of software development experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website