The Customer Service Representative will serve as the company liaison with our customers via phone calls, emails, mail, and multimedia chats. The Customer Service Representative will assist customers in their inquire, provide information about our products and aid in the resolution of customer concerns. The candidate will also assist customers in placing, canceling, or managing orders.
The customer service representative will need to be an excellent communicator and be great at empathizing with customers. Excellent ability to prompt feedback is beneficial and stellar problem-solving skills are also necessary. The main goal of our customer service representative is to maintain great service, respond promptly to customers and ensure all customers remain satisfied. This position will also work closely with internal departments to investigate any customer concerns.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Acknowledging customer concerns and assist in identifying the cause of the complaint via phone, email, mail, or social media. I
- Investigates and refers complaints of product or service failure to appropriate departments for further investigation.
- Resolves product or service problems and explains the best solution to solve the problem, expedite correction or adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a basic technical knowledge of our products and how the parts are installed.
- Reach out to customers and verify account information via phone or email.
- Provide information to customers regarding order status and product inquiries.
- Process customer orders/changes/refunds or cancellations according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides information with guidance, concerning pricing, changes in service, discontinuance, and shipping.
- Answers questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Utilize our ERP and CRM system to handle various aspects of customer satisfaction and order placement for the customer, including the proper handling and processing of payment information.
- Maintains financial accounts and A/R information.
- Maintaining records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints to compile reports summarizing issues customers are having to shared with internal departments as needed.
- Work with Inside Sales Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Other sales-related tasks as assigned.
Must possess a sound knowledge of the customer service process
Must be organized with strong time management skills.
Excellent communication skills are required
Strong negotiation skills
Must be energetic, driven, and adaptable
Automotive experience and a passion for performance vehicles is preferred.
Experience with Sage100 or other ERP and CRM systems will be helpful.
Must always maintain a professional presence.
Two years' working experience in Customer Service
Basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite are necessary
Certified Customer Service Professional (CCSP) or willingness to achieve certification
Apply on company website