What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!Position Summary:
Setup and prepare milling machinery for production. Maintain and perform daily preventative maintenance and supply all milling machine related needs. Troubleshoot and solve minor to semi-complex problems and issues.
· Perform set-ups per set-up sheets and tool lists efficiently and on time.
- Input commands or manually adjust machine controls to correct malfunctions.
- Maintain and update program files.
- Communicate mechanical and technical issues with supervisor or programmer.
- Adhere to proper safety and machining procedures.
- Understand and ensure that there is adequate material.
- Load/unload fixtures and specific programs as necessary for machine setups.
- Cycle machine through program, stopping machine to observe tool positions, check clearance between moving parts, chip removal and pick-off positions.
- Starts machine, observes operations and inspects first run and sample workpiece in accordance with SPC requirements to ensure machining conform to specification for all machines.
- Set-up all new and complex parts for all machines.
- Position and secures tools and fixtures properly for all machines.
- Set work coordinates and offsets.
- Operate tool grinder to sharpen some tools for all machines. Perform the cut-off cycle and re-home the machine after tool changes, stock changes or other operations requiring manual movement.
- Makes a required tool offset within established procedural guidelines for all machines.
- Replaces all worn tools such as drills, spotters or end mills.
- Clean out the machine when a changeover to another metal is required for all machines.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, customer drawings, and all technical information.
- Strong mechanical, technical and analytical skills.
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
High school diploma or equivalent
2+ years of experience with milling machinery in a production or machine shop environment required
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website