Fortis Surgical is seeking a highly motivated Operations Specialist to join our fast-paced dedicated team. At Fortis, our focus is on people and the impact they can make to fulfill the Arthrex mission of helping surgeons treat their patients better. The Operations Specialist will primarily provide operational support to Fortis Surgical and the sales teams. This is accomplished by organizing, procuring, and managing inventory and instruments necessary to support Fortis Surgical. This role will report to the Inventory & Logistics Supervisor and will work in conjunction with other operationally focused roles in the organization.
Support operations team through the following tasks:
- Organize and manage instruments and implants needed for surgical cases.
- Process inventory orders for teams/warehouses.
- Assist with inbound and outbound shipping needs.
- Learn Redspot (inventory management software) to support the sales and operations teams, as needed.
- Help drive efficiencies and reduce operational cost to Fortis Surgical.
- Deliver instruments/implants to/from the warehouse in preparation for upcoming cases or after the completion of cases, if needed.
- Assist with inventory audits per Fortis Surgical or Arthrex.
- Build and maintain beneficial relationships with the sales force, Arthrex, and existing/potential customers.
- Achieve operations goals and key business metrics by executing strategies directed by leadership.
- Learn to the best of your abilities all the products that Fortis Surgical supports.
- Take an active role in product training opportunities provided by Fortis Surgical and Arthrex.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel and outlook, and other basic computer software.
- Valid US driver's license with clear motor vehicle record.
- Detail oriented with good written and verbal skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and embrace new methods of operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
To the Operations Specialist we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group Life and LTD Insurance
- 401(k) (after 3 months employment)
- PTO and holidays
Apply on company website