Software Developer 2
Flux is currently seeking a Software Developer 2 to join our project team onsite with our client in Portland, OR. This contract Software Developer 2 position is located in the Enterprise Applications Support organization within the IT department. The role of this position is to serve as a specialized PeopleSoft developer supporting Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning applications. This position will facilitate the design, development, and maintenance of multiple PeopleSoft applications and environments that meet current and future business requirements of ERP solutions and apply, extend, enhance, and/or optimize the existing architecture.
Position Responsibilities include:
- With manager oversight and approval:
- Code, test, configure and maintain various vendor and in-house applications using the software tools provided with the PeopleSoft applications 9.2.
- Design and develop custom portal pages, user work centers.
- Design and develop custom Web Services, utilizing the capabilities of PeopleSoft functions using WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI.
- Design and develop custom workflow notification and approval functions.
- Design and develop custom Fluid pages.
- Design and develop solutions using Page and Field Configurator, Event Mapping.
- Design, develop and maintain integration routines between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Perform application upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, apply Tax Updates and required vendor application maintenance releases using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistance.
- Troubleshoot workflow and integration issues between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Troubleshoot PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM application modules.
- Using established guidelines, provide technical support in production environments. This includes troubleshooting reported issues and system architectures to include data management, network management, and overall client architectures as it relates to the PeopleSoft environments.
- Perform fit-gap analysis to determine implementation approaches.
- With manager oversight and approval:
Develop requirement documents, configuration documents, design documents, technical specification documents, knowledge transfer and training documents.
A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a related technical discipline is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 1 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Associate’s degree, 3 years of experience is required.
Without an applicable degree, 5 years of experience is required.
The following skills for this position are Critical:
- 1 year of experience with full Life Cycle upgrade.
- 1 year of experience developing and maintaining systems integration using web services.
- 1 year of experience using PeopleCode Application packages.
- 1 year of experience using Change Assistance.
- 1 year of experience developing Fluid pages.
- 1 year of experience developing with Page and Field Configurator.
- 1 year of experience developing with Event Mapping.
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications. Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and modules such as Benefits Administration, Recruit, NA Payroll and Time & Labor is highly desirable
- Proficient experience using PeopleTools 8.56 or higher.
- Proficient experience applying Image Updates using PUM.
- Strong level coding and development skills.
- Strong level gathering and analyzing user requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, and developing prototypes.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and debugging skills. Should be able to provide accurate problem analysis to the client and follow up with documentation.
- Experience working in a large production environment
Flux Resources, LLC is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and we are committed to engaging with diverse populations. It is our priority to be a leader in creating a workforce that represents the citizens we serve. While providing EEO self-identification information is voluntary, we encourage you to do so as it is pertinent to our commitment of creating a diverse workforce.
All candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
FLUX Resources, LLC. wants to ensure applicants who apply for jobs electronically are informed of their equal employment opportunity (EEO) protections as part of the application process through the EEO is the Law and Supplement to EEO is the Law posters. In addition, you can review the prescribed pay transparency nondiscrimination provision.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation, which can be done by e-mailing us at email@example.com and providing us with your name and contact information
Apply on company website