Flux Resources is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing team! This position will include the day-to-day functions of using creative sourcing strategies to locate top talent, pre-screening resumes, qualifying candidates through phone interviews, and submitting to our clients’ open roles in order to support the teams staffing efforts.
- Participate in full life-cycle of recruiting including: sourcing and identifying qualified candidates, screening resumes and assessing qualifications, conducting phone interviews, preparing candidates for interviews, pipe-lining candidates for future opportunities, closing candidates that are selected.
- Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies, identify top talent and attract candidates to our opportunities.
- Network and build relationships with candidates and clients at all levels. Ensure consistent communications with candidates to keep warm and maintain a pipeline for future opportunities.
- Maintain data integrity within our applicant tracking system and other tools to ensure accurate reporting.
- Implement ideas and strategies to contribute to the future growth of the company.
Skills & Qualifications
- Having a desire to build a career in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting.
- 5-7 years experience in a technical recruiting role
- Knowledge of technical disciplines and terminology to ensure successful assessment of candidate skills for technical roles.
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree, or relevant work experience.
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills, and having a high standard of professionalism and character.
- Having a desire to learn.
Flux Resources, LLC is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and we are committed to engaging with diverse populations. It is our priority to be a leader in creating a workforce that represents the citizens we serve. While providing EEO self-identification information is voluntary, we encourage you to do so as it is pertinent to our commitment of creating a diverse workforce.
All candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
FLUX Resources, LLC. wants to ensure applicants who apply for jobs electronically are informed of their equal employment opportunity (EEO) protections as part of the application process through the EEO is the Law and Supplement to EEO is the Law posters. In addition, you can review the prescribed pay transparency nondiscrimination provision.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation, which can be done by e-mailing us at email@example.com and providing us with your name and contact information
Apply on company website