Quality Assurance Analyst 3
Flux is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst 3 to join our project team onsite with our client in Portland, OR. This full-time contract position will work within the Quality Assurance organization. Quality Assurance Analyst position supports large multi-year projects while also performing Operations and Maintenance key QA tasks such as test script development and execution, defect tracking, test coordination, test environment verification, and data quality management.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Draft, coordinate and execute manual and automated application tests.
- Facilitate, articulate and implement management approved quality assurance approaches for the Quality Plan and the Product Test Plan, including review of requirements for the product’s use, as well as requirements defined in System Life Cycle which provides guidance for defining test scenarios and writing manual test scripts.
- Assist in the design and writing of tests which will be used in system integration, functional, and acceptance testing.
- Assist with the development of programmatic test plans, cases, scripts and related documentation for a complex, highly secure suite of Internet/intranet applications.
- Coordinate and facilitate test environments, testers and developers among multiple projects during the testing phase.
- Perform defect management to include inputting defects, updating status, determining severity, verifying fixes, and producing defect reports. QAs do not determine when solutions are delivered or the priorities of defects.
- Perform installation and unit testing to verify correct operation of an upgraded application
- Read and run compares on sanitized test databases using database skills either as XML, Oracle or SQL.
- Prepare time estimates, communicate resource requirements and provide timely progress reports to the program, project managers, and QA Lead.
- Provide presentations on testing deliverables, milestones and report on quality discrepancies.
- Help create Test Driven Development (TDD) automated tests for production code.
- Use multiple methods such as Waterfall Modeling, Agile Modeling, and others to model and document test cases.
- Adapt to current industry QA standards and systems, and assist the manager in Policy development to align with them.
- Facilitate quality assurance objectives for assigned projects.
- Assist the QA manager in implementing QA goals and objectives.
- Develop / draft manual test scripts to support functional and non-functional testing.
- Identify problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Promote quality assurance activities associated with Agency Projects and Quality efforts as assigned.
- Recommend processes for the monitoring and review of standards for consistency and goal definition.
- Configure testing resources and tools to evaluate application functionality, integration, and performance.
- Promote the setting of quality objectives.
- Promote consistent use of terminology across projects/departments within the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely-related technical field is preferred.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in specified fields, 10 years of QA experience is required.
- Without a Bachelor’s Degree in specified fields, 14 years of QA experience is required.
- Demonstrated advanced level Azure DevOps/TFS skill set and experience at multiple tool versions.
- Demonstrated experience using XML, Oracle or SQL for application integration, testing, and environmental compatibility.
- 5 years of experience leading a Quality Assurance Team.
- Demonstrated experience in aligning QA Strategy with software development activities and overall schedule, while supporting the SLC.
- Experience leading QA effort for a vendor-supplied solution, either COTS, or vendor developed, on-site or in the cloud.
- Proficient in executing the test and validation activities of a large, complex project.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of System Life Cycle (SLC) principles.
Advanced knowledge on the design and implementation of QA and testing methodologies in large complex systems using various development methodologies.
Flux Resources, LLC is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and we are committed to engaging with diverse populations. It is our priority to be a leader in creating a workforce that represents the citizens we serve. While providing EEO self-identification information is voluntary, we encourage you to do so as it is pertinent to our commitment of creating a diverse workforce.
All candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
FLUX Resources, LLC. wants to ensure applicants who apply for jobs electronically are informed of their equal employment opportunity (EEO) protections as part of the application process through the EEO is the Law and Supplement to EEO is the Law posters. In addition, you can review the prescribed pay transparency nondiscrimination provision.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation, which can be done by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with your name and contact information
Apply on company website