Posted Date: Apr 7, 2020
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
The System Analyst will work closely with the EMS Administrator and produce reports, queries, and statistics as requested by the General Manager and Clients. You will also plan and execute internal clinics and trainings and may be responsible for the execution of internal events, as needed.
Key Job Duties:
- Serve as a direct back-up to the EMS Administrator.
- Oversee the strategic booking of space within the property management system (EMS), as to ensure maximum utilization of the facilities.
- Maintain positive client relationships and ensures timely response to inquiries for space and/or services needed.
- Provide the General Manager with occupancy and utilization statistics regarding meetings held and attendance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide additional statistics in regard to food and beverage covers, setup services, cancellation rates, etc.
- Update and configures the Event Management System including but not limited to catering menus, business rules, resources, rates, templates and customer interface.
- Conduct “pre-con” meetings attended by customers, Event Planners, and key members of the operations staff to ensure a complete understanding on everyone's part of the requirements for certain critical or large-scale events.
- Conduct “post-conference” feedback sessions with the customer and relevant members of the operations staff, to obtain first-hand comments on certain critical or large-scale events.
- Prepare event cost estimates for customers and maintains full ownership of the event, in accordance to the one stop shop model
- Adopt the one stop shop model to guide the customer through the planning process, while remaining the primary point of contact for the overall event
- Ensure last minute changes are made and communicated to the customer and relevant service providers
- Oversee the strategic booking of space within the EMS system in order to ensure maximum utilization of the facilities by the customer.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks. Ability to carry out responsibilities with little supervision, as well as juggle many tasks simultaneously
- Experience dealing with an international customer base. Ability to develop cooperative and strong relationships with a diversified clientele.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to operate with a high level of diplomacy and capacity to handle competing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment, including space and food management systems
- An understanding of the Event Management System (EMS) software
- BS degree from a nationally recognized college or university preferred and/or a minimum of 2 years' experience in corporate event planning
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 389228
BRIAN P PANGBORN
Apply on company website