Posted Date: Aug 25, 2020
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
This individual will be responsible for the supervision of the food service operation, ensuring the standards of excellence are met. They will supervise associates and support financial responsibilities.
- Hires, supervises, trains, and coaches associates.
- Plans, markets and executes special events/promotions in the cafe
- Ensures compliance with proper sanitation and cleaning standards
- Operates within the budget and identifies new ways to improve the business
- Manages cafe operations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations
- Operational knowledge of cash handling procedures and food service equipment
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet
- ServSafe or Department of Health Certification is preferred"
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 418620
BRIAN P PANGBORN
Apply on company website