The Systems Analyst will be based in Cd. Juárez Chih. This position it will be focus on: Define, design, implement Validated systems in compliance with customer specifications, establish clear communication channels and propose system enhancements.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Define, design, implement Validated systems in compliance with customer specifications and Change control
- Prepare Standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of the applications and underlying systems.
- Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and technologies are adequately shared with the team.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and controls are in place to ensure the stability of the solutions.
- Establish clear communication channels and ensure proper feedback mechanisms are in place with customers, peers and cross functional teams.
- Ensure proper retention policies are in place to ensure systems are validated
- Propose system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, OR Equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with software validation of enterprise systems
- Must have knowledge of IT environments and how to maintain applications
- Must have in-depth knowledge of FDA Part 11 and Part 820 regulations
- Outstanding Oral and Written communication skills with a high attention to detail
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Typically requires 5 years of experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in team
- Seek improvements process
- Masters' Degree preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Automation machines
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website