The SQE Manager will be based in Suzhou.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Plan, organize and direct the activities and staff involved in basic Management duties and follow Flextronics's human resource Policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for implementing and managing the supply quality processes with suppliers, internal related functions and customers to ensure efficient production with the low cost and high-quality materials.
- Early involve for project start up and define special processes and staff training.
- Set up, implement and improve SQE sub-systems.
- Define, implement and manage supplier quality - related procedure, policy, process and implement.
- Dispose and resolve quality - related from issues production and suppliers.
- Supplier performance measurement and action plan follow up.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years supplier quality function experience in MNC
- 2+ years team management experience.
- Good English in speaking and writing.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Positive working attitude, willing to change and make continual improvements for self and the SQE team.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Six Sigma experience preferred.
- EMS industry background
- Fluent English
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website