The RF Senior Engineer will be based in Prai, Penang. Provide technical support in performing RF system testing, handling RF test instruments, mentoring RF hardware architecture and troubleshooting RF related product.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Provide techinical support in performing RF system testing, handling RF test instruments.
- Specialize in design and use of device which produce and rely on radio band signals.
- Troubleshoot and debugging RF product.
- Support customer in RF design team involved RF hardware design and development
- Mentor of RF architecture and conduct training to bring up team's RF skills
- Develop and enhance test procedures to carry out RF related testing, work on test strategies improvement and monitoring and analyzing test data to optimize test performance
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Directs and/or coordinates electronic engineering and/or technical personnel in fabrication and design of testing and test control apparatus and equipment, or software and systems testing.
- Directs and coordinates electronic engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation and calibration of instruments, equipment and control devices required to test, telemeter and record test data.
- Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Interfaces and confers with scientific, engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data, data interpretation or coding issues.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by electronic or software engineering, and management personnel.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Develops or uses computer software and hardware to conduct tests on electronic products and systems or software.
Trains and instructs floor support, test technicians and test operators on test hardware and/or software, as well as proper problem solving techniquesJob Category OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website