At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
In Hungary Flex operates in 7 cities – Budapest, Gyál, Üllő, Nyíregyháza, Sárvár, Tab, Zalaegerszeg – with around 10 000 employees.
If you would like to know more about us, please visit flex.com!
We are looking for new colleague in our team for the following position:
Operations Area Manager
to be based in Gyál
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Selects in agreement with Program Manager and develop personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Reviews material, equipment, and manpower resource requirements at the utmost efficient way.
- Actively work with other functions to continuously improve the operational efficiency using Lean/Six Sigma toolset
- Responsible for the operation (shopfloor and warehouse) cleanliness and 5S activities
- Consolidate, analyse and report the operational efficiency of the Business Unit
- Coordinates operation activities with other functional groups such as planning, purchasing and engineering to maximize the Business Unit operational efficiency
- Leading the headcount balance within programs, business unit and site level as well.
- Responsible for the health and safety of employees working in operation ensuring full compliance with Flextronics policies, standards, coordinating by the EH&S Manager, and enforcing environmental expectations: selective collection and proper treatment of waste, prevention of environmental pollution and training of employees.
- Systematization of operation leaders and shift leader tasks
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree in a related (preferably engineer/logistics) field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multinational environment including some management experience
- Be a very good team player
- Fluent Hungarian & English language knowledge
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Fringe benefits: meal voucher, bonus
- Professional, modern work environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Collaborative team
GS110Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website