The Master Scheduler will be based in Guadalajara North To develop the MPS on a weekly basis, performs planning in the MRP based on customer requirements and line capacity; is responsible for developing.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- It is responsible for coordinate roles and responsibilities of the planning team (material planner, production programmer, customer service, traffic and logistics),
- Responsible for developing, monitoring, executing the Sales & Operations Plan
- Coordinate the weekly PDP and monthly SOP meeting Analyze the material requirements plan and perform “rough-cut” capacity by work center checks to ensure the MPS meets the customer and plant expectations.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Experience with people administration
- Request Analysis
- Planning Control
- Requests management
- Receive client´s request to verify if there are changes
- 5 years of Experience Manufacturing area
- Electronic Industry experience.
- Manage new launch programs including pilot and PV testing.
- Implement lean production control systems congruent with material flows to identify opportunities
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Demonstrate clear speaking and writing skills in English, to best ensure customer understanding variables.
- Urgency sense with customer respond time.
- Proper administration as a team lead
- English Level: Advance
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website