In order to support our continuous growth, we are hiring for our European Team a Director Global Account Management – the base location of the position is preferably in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary.
The Business Development leader will provide leadership in the planning, design and implementation of customers' specific business plans and communicate vision, penetration strategies and tactics to executive managers in order to develop and drive external and internal senior level relationships.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative;
- Passionately focused on the customer;
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Define Business Strategies by application of broad vision and knowledge of the customer's market and technology needs, initiating and managing business activities that will strengthen, expand and drive market penetration;
- Actively oversee the development of quotations for new business with the customer and manage the sales cycle to achieve targeted revenue growth within the account while achieving fiscal objectives for Flex (Operating Profit, Profit After Interest, & Return on Invest Capital);
- Negotiate contracts with the customer on behalf of Flex with the support of the Flex Executive and legal teams. Ensure Flex operations and customers adhere to contractual terms and conditions;
- Manage customer relationship on a global basis and take on the responsibility of being the key escalation point globally for all customer issues, scope changes, quality, communications management, risk management and account interfaces/dependencies;
- Establish, maintain and review long term strategies and engage with Flex sites and business segments as appropriate enabling Flex to be best in class;
- Organize and manage global account team with representatives from each region as appropriate;
- Facilitate collaborative communication between all functional areas within a location /business group/vertically integrated organization.
Here is some of what you'll need...
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in sales, business development, business management, or a related discipline;
- Min. 10 years of progressive experience in account management roles, electronics contract manufacturing and selling to Industrial accounts;
- Broad knowledge of program management, manufacturing, supply chain, and operations functions;
- Strong financial acumen as well as convincing negotiator;
- Experience with working in international teams, proven ability of flexible thinking and being creative in finding appropriate solutions;
- Ability to build trustful relationships with existing customers, with track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating complex business deals for mutual benefit;
- Effective communications skills with customers, C-level executives, peers and subordinates;
- Strong in leading through own example and the ability of making people follow ideas and creating respect and long-lasting impressions;
- Frequent domestic and international travelling is part of the position which may be up to 70%;
- We expect you to be an excellent communicator in English.
AL01Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account MgmtFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website