*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The position of Debug Engineer will be based in Mukachevo, Ukraine.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Prepare technical summary reports for use by electronic or software engineering, and management personnel.
- Interface and confer with engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data, data interpretation or coding issues.
- Use computer software and hardware to conduct tests on electronic products and systems or software for analysis purpose.
- Allocate defect causes to the various sources e.g. process, material, and prepares reports for follow other involved like quality, purchasing, SQA.
- Interfere with floor support, test technicians and test operators on test hardware and/or software, as well as proper problem solving techniques.
- Resolve test yield problems by performing analysis of root causes, developing and coordinating corrective action measures and monitoring improvements.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience and training;
- Ability to read and interpret documents, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with employees of organization.
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website