We are looking for a Business Development Director in Venray (The Netherlands) who will provide leadership and support in the planning and implementation of market and customer penetration strategies in order to cultivate and capture new business opportunities that enable Flex to exceed revenue, growth and profit expectations.
The Business Development Director will also be responsible for strategically developing and managing all account activities for multiple customers by engaging with our internal and external clients and to develop new opportunities within the account base in order to deliver customer value, drive profitability, and grow revenue. Flex is developing its service offering alongside three core services: VALUE ADDED FULFILMENT, DIRECT to RETAIL and FORWARD LOGISTICS. The business is particularly focused on HIGH TECH, TECHNOLOGY LOGISTICS, E*COMMERCE, RETAIL and related services - the aim is to build a best in class solutions team that provides innovative compelling customer solutions which differentiate Flex from the competition.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Utilize customer, competitive and market intelligence to develop sales and account penetration strategy to penetrate new target customer;
- Understand the breadth and depth of Flex capabilities to develop proactive solutions or response to proposal which differentiates Flex and enables the customer to address key issues and/or drive top line growth;
- New logo acquisition and demand generation;
- Create and drive personal pipeline in line with overall GSS strategy;
- New client acquisition and driving growth with new name logos;
- Play a lead role in devising strategies to promote Flex;
- Shaping propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Regional VP's, Solution Architects and Business Development team;
- Understands the customer's organization, products, market position, goals and objectives, sourcing strategy, suppliers, manufacturing locations, competition and future directions;
- Owns and drives the execution of the account strategy to close business;
- Pipeline development, management, contract negotiation and approval process;
- Establishes and develops customer relationships to position Flex for long term growth;
- Collaboratively establishes effective communication process with Account Manager and execution teams to ensure clearly defined customer expectations and contractual obligations;
- Provides a summary of the deal, and reviews with the key stakeholders (site(s), GAM/AMs, SSCMs) including key MSA terms, service level agreements and any other relevant contractual information;
- Frequently participates in QBRs and reviews CSMP scores and provides perspectives/perception (customer and personal) on performance.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Outstanding vision, foresight and determination;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop effective networks and relations;
- Experience leading and closing deals in the region of +$10m;
- Strong leadership and persuasion skills;
- Creative and Innovative approach, gravitas to lead senior management level business meetings;
- Understanding of Flex capabilities, solutions and services regardless of segment and/or ability to leverage subject matter experts;
- Ownership & accountability.
AL01Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account MgmtFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website