Five Star Senior Living seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening-then acting decisively. Each role within Five Star is important to the success of our business goal to enhance the lifestyle of seniors.
Our Regional Director of Health will support our 9 RCAC/CBRF Assisted Living communities in WI.Key Responsibilities
We are seeking a Regional Director of Health Services to lead our community clinical teams. If you possess our core values, we'd love to hear from you!
- Monitor community implementation resident care policies/procedures that meet standards of excellence and each state's regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor community implementation of Wellness Programs (medication management, nutrition, fitness, disease prevention, fall management, continence management etc.).
- Perform routine community site visits to evaluate the quality of services provided and residents/family satisfaction.
- Provide clinical guidance and assist with care management and problem solving.
- In conjunction with Corporate Clinical Services, reviews pertinent policies, procedures and systems of each facility to assure quality services are provided to meet resident's needs.
- Provide orientation, education for all Wellness/Assisted Living Directors and resident care staff.Perform pre-opening and routine “mock” surveys for the community and assist with licensing/re-licensing survey preparation.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing/Sales staff to assure an appropriate market to move-in process and determine additional services necessary to meet market needs.
- Associates Degree Required, BSN preferred.
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted RN license.
- Minimum of 5 years healthcare management experience, demonstrates clinical competency in the areas of assessment, medication management, service planning and disease management.
- 2-3 years of experience in senior housing/assisted living desired.
- State RN license in primary state of responsibility.Valid driver's license required for extensive travel.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, be organized in the management of resident care and the supervision of staff.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Extensive travel is required.
- Regional Nurse, Director of Nursing, DON, DNS - Director of Nurses, Resident Care Director, Resident Services Director, and Director of Clinical Services.
DaytimeAbout Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee with regard to or on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, Five Star expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. We will not tolerate harassment of employees in the workplace, or in other settings in which employees may find themselves in connection with their employment. Improper interference with the ability of Five Star's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination harassment or retaliation, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Apply on company website