The Parts Clerk is responsible for the receipt, verification, labeling, storage, documentation, and security of all supplies in the Parts Room. First Vehicle Services is looking for people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service.
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly wages of $15 - $18 are based on experience and qualifications
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Parts Clerk major responsibilities:
- Stock all parts
- Conduct price and quality survey
- Provide counter service
- Maintain a clean and orderly parts room
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of data entered into a computer
- Maintain files and records, providing reports as necessary
- Order special (non-stock) parts for repair orders, following order policies and procedures
- Manages the returns of cores and parts
- Monitor re-order levels and replenish inventory in order to maintain proper inventory levels
- Complete all other assigned duties.
Parts Clerk requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; Technical training preferred
- Previous vehicle parts room and inventory experience required
- Background in parts inventory and ordering
- Background in Trucks and Light-duty vehicles preferred
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- ASE certifications preferred
- Be subject to a drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website