Fleet Service Coordinator
The Fleet Service Coordinator ensures the efficient operation of and control of work requests. This position directly interacts with all departments and individual operators and provides customer satisfaction through clerical shop and telephone support. First Vehicle Services employs people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service. We deliver what we promise.
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly wage of $20 is based on experience and qualifications
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training paid holidays & two-weeks paid vacation time, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Fleet Service Coordinator major responsibilities:
- Open work requests immediately upon receipt and close requests upon completion of quality inspection
- Run and review reports as needed
- Answer telephones for shop lines and schedule repair appointments
- Maintain vehicle information files
- Take road call information, communicate with Lead Technician, Shop Supervisor, or General Manager to dispatch mechanic or outside service
- Contact outside vendors to arrange mechanical repairs as needed.
- Arrange pick-up of outside repairs
- File work, and maintain unit file information.
Fleet Service Coordinator job requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; Technical training preferred
- Previous vehicle maintenance administrative experience preferred
- Strong data entry skills
- Computer literate with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Subject to a drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website