Now Hiring Shuttle Drivers!
Must have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
Join the First Transit-Southern Connecticut State University team, operating exclusively within the SCSU Campus and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! Our SCSU Shuttle Bus Drivers provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our shuttle bus drivers:
- NEW RATE: $17.74/hr!! --Immediate openings!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time and Part-Time, year-round work!
- Opportunity for overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Professional, Stress-Free, Safe Environment
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have Connecticut CDL (Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement F&P)
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in person at:
1349 Dixwell Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514!
For more information- call: 203-281-5470 ext. 104
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website