Now Hiring Shuttle Drivers!
Currently Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!!**
First Transit Drivers provide transportation across the LSU campus to students and faculty each day, helping to connect people to jobs, education and leisure activities! As a Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Competitive wages--Immediately Hiring!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid CDL Class B with Passenger endorsement
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
**Terms and Conditions apply to Sign-On Bonus, Bonus ends 8/31/21
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
9432 Joor Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70818!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website