Join the First Transit Team as a Parts Clerk!
Make $35,000 to $42,000 a year!
We're Proud to Offer You:
- Competitive rates pay $35,000 to $42,000 per year based on experience.
- Fulltime Monday thru Friday with minimal weekends throughout the year!
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan!
- Paid holidays, paid time off and vacation!
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide!
As a First Transit Parts Clerk, You'll Be Responsible For:
- Perform Inventory control to First Transit Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors in writing and verbally
- Stock inventory to appropriate levels while maintaining productive services to the Shop
- Perform Quarterly Parts inventory
- Manage Warranty claims on parts
- Ensuring all parts are charged out to appropriate Units and work orders
- Safely Operate Forklift as needed in a shop and warehouse environment
- Provide reports as necessary
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
You'll Need to Have:
- Valid driver's license
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- Comfortable working in a Fast-Paced Shop Environment
- Knowledge of Med/Heavy Duty Truck or Transit bus parts
- Knowledgeable working in a web base parts program, and excel
- Trained and knowledgeable in the safe operation of a stock picker or forklift.
So, Who Are We?
We are First Transit (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leading transportation provider. We move more than 350 million passengers annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals in over 300 locations worldwide. And we need great team members like you!
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website