Want to work for a company that's REALLY moving? Join First Transit at Will County Pace!
The Dispatcher manages field service to provide quality customer transportation services. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive wages.
- Vast Opportunities for Advancement
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
Dispatcher Major Responsibilities:
- Oversees road service assigned carriers by tracking trip performance measures, route begin on time, performance, incidents, etc.
- Provides customer support by responding to questions and concerns regarding customer trips including no shows, cancellations and missed trips.
- Manages emergency situations for vehicle operators; act as liaison between the carrier and emergency services.
- Manages daily service by reviewing route performance and proactively responding to situations that impact customer service.
Dispatcher Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service, dispatch or scheduling preferred
- Trapeze experience preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website