Have you considered being a Professional Customer Service Representative? Now is your chance!
We need full-time Customer Service Representatives in San Diego, CA. We are seeking compassionate, driven, team-oriented people to serve our elderly and disabled customers by supporting them with transportation solutions. If you are ambitious, good with people, and enjoy a diverse community, then you will enjoy this role working with our friendly cross-functional team.
Our Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Friendly Office Environment
- Vast Opportunities for Advancement
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
- Effectively communicate with internal customers, providers, and client as needed in order to provide exceptional client service
- Use programs to research and analyze complaints, incidents, and concerns
- No-show validations
- Trapeze bookings for inbound reservation calls
- Dispatch inquiry support
To qualify as a Customer Service Representative, you'll need:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Exceptional customer service skills with professional, customer-focused telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. As a call center representative, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website