Have you considered being a Shuttle Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
Now hiring CDL Bus Drivers!!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via American Airlines Shuttle within our local airport. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education and leisure activities! As a Shuttle Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $17.20/HR Starting Wage - Earn up to $50k/year
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental vision, and more!
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Possess a valid CDL B with Airbrake and Passenger Endorsements
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website