Have you considered being an Administrative Clerk? Now is your chance!
First Transit is looking for a Administrative Clerk to make travel and meeting arrangements, prepare reports, and maintain appropriate filing systems. We are seeking organized and computer literate professionals with excellent written and verbal communication skills to efficiently perform the day-to-day tasks of our office. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Administrative Clerk's enjoy:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team-oriented Environment
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
Our Administrative Clerk's are responsible for:
- Handling administrative requests and queries from senior management; may involve liaising with other Administrative Assistants
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Writing and distributing internal communication pieces
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and suppliers
- Maintaining contact list
- Booking travel arrangements
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Providing general support to visitors
- Acting as point of contact for internal and external clients
- Coordinating company events
To qualify as a Administrative Clerk, you'll need:
- 3 years of proven experience as an administrative clerk or assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Visio, Project & Access preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent (additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus) CAA certification (preferred)
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- A working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- To type 55 wpm
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. Our employees play an integral role in our mission to provide easy and convenient mobility and to improve quality of life by connecting people and communities. APPLY TODAY!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website