Job Purpose: Performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing/maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers.
- Answers telephones and gives information to callers, takes messages, or transfers calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other materials. Prepares answers to routine letters.
- Edits, coordinates, and distributes various monthly newsletters.
- Lead point of contact of NJ SBE program with oversight of certification, maintain paperwork compliance and provide monthly reports on each vendors status with spend vs plan.
- Arranges conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel. Coordinates conferences and meetings. Maintains and processes receipts and expense reports for Region staff.
- Maintains toll tracker and manages balances for locations as needed. Process/ refute toll violations and traffic violation. Process receipts to locations for recoup from employees.
- Orders and dispenses supplies.
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed material. Assists with bid paperwork.
- Supports recruiting efforts by posting positions internally and externally.
- Coordinates Weekly Safety Action Plans from 13 locations.
- Provide back up support to payroll and tracks Managers PTO.
- Coordinate Safety Plans for the Region and work on special projects as needed.
- Administers department programs, projects, and/or processes.
- Completes and routes forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other materials.
Experience & Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to utilize office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems; able to use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website