DIESEL MECHANIC (MID-LEVEL)
Our First Student facility in Kirkwood, MO needs a reliable Mid-Level Diesel Mechanic with 3-5 years of hands-on diesel and/or gas engine experience. Our mid-level mechanics will concentrate on brake repairs, light engine work and some diagnostics. Mid-level Diesel Mechanics must be properly certified and licensed as well as have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimal service. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Diesel Mechanic Job Duties Include:
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts.
- Identify and report potentially dangerous equipment and additional repairs needed.
- Maintain a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area.
- Perform Service Calls and on the road repairs; as assigned.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Diesel Mechanic Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3+ years hands-on diesel/gas engine maintenance experience (vocational training a plus).
- Ability to perform inspections/diagnostics with minimal supervision.
- Meet minimum age requirement: 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening.
- Must have own set of basic tools.
- Computer proficiency.
Diesel Mechanic Required License/Certifications:
- Valid Drivers License, Class B CDL (preferred; but not required)
- ASE Certification(s) (preferred; but not required)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay (+ ASE certification incentive programs)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Training (Class B CDL & ASE Certifications)
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website