Now Hiring Router - In Carol Stream, IL!
At First Student, our Routers are a constant reflection of our company's commitment to safety and customer service. The Router is responsible for establishing efficient routes, maintains driver routes, and consults with school officials regarding bus routes.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- Ensures that routes are established as efficiently as possible
- Maintains routes for efficiency and accuracy
- May work with software programs to establish routes for drivers and school district
- Verifies accuracy of driver's route times and stop times
- Demonstrates and promotes a safe environment at all times
- Assists the Contract Manager in establishing standard hours accuracy report
- Meets with school officials as needed to keep routes current and accurate
- May maintain on a spreadsheet driver miles and amount of time for drivers billing preparation
- May drive bus routes as needed
Router Required Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL Operator's License
- Knowledge of location and surrounding area
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good organizational and customer service skills
- Computer literate
First Student's commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you'll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website