Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Westmont, IL- $19.00/HR Starting Wage, Paid CDL Training & $1,000-$3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus!
Question? 630-964-2500 ext 8
We will train you to get your CDL and PAY YOU while we do it!
Apply today and take advantage of our new starting wage! Drivers starting wage is now $19.00/ HR!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $19.00/HR Starting Wage (pay for experience)**
- Paid CDL Training - $14.50/HR
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (For inexperienced drivers not fully licensed and permitted)*
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (Experienced, fully permitted and licensed drivers)*
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus**
- 2% Annual Retention Bonus**
- Life Insurance! (See location for details!!)
- 4 Hours guaranteed per day/20 Hours guaranteed per week; additional hours available (drivers avg 30-40 hours per wk)**
- Summer School and Trip work available – Work year round with School Holiday breaks**
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401K Match up to $500 Available**
- Non-Union Shop
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love. And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
*Bonus Offer Expires 5/31/2021.
**Conditions Apply, See Location for Details.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website