Transaction Service Representative
Do you want to work for a fast paced, growing organization where people make the difference? Do you thrive on providing exceptional client service? Join us as a Transaction Service Representative where you will assist in servicing and processing transactions for our Custody clients.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree or 1 year of financial services experience preferred
- Proven track record in high volume, high paced data centric processing environment
- Customer oriented
The Purpose of Your Role
The Transaction Service Representative (TSR) will work within a "Pod" or Service Team environment, which consists of dedicated Money Movement, TOA, and New Account/Maintenance associates, as well as Client Service Representatives (CSR) and Client Service Managers (CSM). The team will work on all service and operational requests from a specific group of clients and will be responsible for the overall service experience for those clients. The TSR will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of transaction requests for Fidelity customers including transfer of assets, money movement requests, or new account creation and account maintenance. To be successful in this role, one must have or gain a working knowledge of several Fidelity processing and workflow systems. Representatives are expected to be key contributors to a positive workplace environment, process improvement, and demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork and shared success. They are expected to own their professional development plan and acquire additional skills that ensure continued growth in and effective contribution to the organization.
The Skills You Bring
- Your ability to work well on teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments.
- You think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges.
- You take pride in your work and have a detail-oriented mindset.
- Your eagerness to learn is driven by self-motivation, curiosity, and ability to ask questions.
- You have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The Value You Deliver
- Providing exceptional service to all of our clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Driving high satisfaction, quality and efficiency for both the client and Fidelity.
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills.
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges.
- Bringing energy and excitement to your role every day.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Client Experience (CE) division drives the service strategy for clients of Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions ("FCCS"), which includes banks and broker dealers in the clearing space and registered investment advisors ("RIA"), professional asset managers, strategic acquirers, and retirement advisors and administrators in the custody space. CE provides clients with support of daily activities and overall business strategy in an effort to optimize their experience with Fidelity; in the areas of implementation support, technology services, deployment and client training, analysis and data processing, in addition to client management and service support.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website