Inbound – Open To Scan Role
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 5am-3:30pm
This position supports all Fidelity business units by the timely identification and document prep of inbound customer correspondence.
2. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Extract and prepare documents for scanning through the operation of automated mail extraction equipment or manually removing envelope contents and following specific business partner rules for scan preparation, In Good Order (IGO) / Not In Good Order (NIGO) review and creating batch cover sheets for scanning. This processing facilitates Fidelity's ability to process incoming customer requests within legal and regulatory constraints.
3. PROBLEM SOLVING
Associates in this role work independently to perform a IGO / NIGO review or determine the routing of transactions based upon business rules and customer intent. Errors present risks to the business including financial, reputational, and regulatory.
- Work requires concentrated mental and visual attention to detail.
- General knowledge of MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of processing systems including Arrival, Outlook, IBI, and Valts.
- Ability to work on Opex equipment preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Highly motivated, self directed and an independent thinker
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility / adaptive to change
5. WORK CONDITIONS
- Office work that involves the occasional lifting of trays or boxes between 35-50 lbs.
- Work may require prolonged periods of standing or sitting.
- Work may involve the operation and operator maintenance of high speed machinery (mail openers, document scanners, etc.).
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website