Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Tableau Developer to work in Fidelity's Benefits Consulting group in Merrimack, NH.
This role will assist the WI Workplace Consulting – Client Technology Team in creating, editing, and formatting Tableau dashboards for both internal and client-facing initiatives. The ideal candidate will help craft insights to support strategic business decisions for our Workplace Consulting clients.
Workplace Consulting is a group within Fidelity's Workplace Investing business unit, that was created to serve and partner with Fidelity's strategic external clients on their data and technology needs. The Client Technology Team, housed within Workplace Consulting, leverages dynamic and diverse skillsets to complete advanced and challenging projects in partnership with both internal and external partners.
This role will be a contract position assisting the Client Technology Team members on these projects.
The Expertise You Have
- Extensive experience developing, maintaining, and managing complex Tableau dashboards and working knowledge of Tableau Server administration, security, and architecture
- Proven understanding of user-centric data visualization principles
- In depth knowledge of analytics techniques including data mining, modeling, and statistical analysis (experience integrating R/Python within Tableau is a plus)
- Familiarity with unit testing and troubleshooting
- Proven understanding of SQL, relational databases, query development, data validation, data mapping/design, and a familiarity with Informatica and ETL concepts
- A willingness to recommend and develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- An ability to work with little or ambiguous direction
The Skills You Bring
- Jedi-level expertise in Tableau data visualization and concepts, including advanced table calculations, LOD calcs, complex joins, row-level security, and data structures
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and technology illustrations
- Willingness to encounter a problem and use any number of techniques to solve for it, often with little direction or oversight
- Ability to work with internal and external partners to understand the business being served, and apply insights and solutions that enable them to successfully achieve their goals and objectives
The Value You Deliver
- You deliver products that allow internal and external partners to make informed business decisions
- You assist Client Technology Team members as needed during the project lifecycle
- You provide opportunities through innovation through advanced analytics and implementation of new technologies and techniques
- Three consecutive years on CareerBliss' Top 50 Happiest Companies Employees Survey
- A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology
- More than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide
- Access to top-tier technology platforms, OS, and frameworks
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website