Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC!Fidelity Overview:
Fidelity is a privately held, international provider of financial services and investment resources that help individuals and institutions meet their financial objectives. Fidelity offers services to more than 19 million individuals and institutions as well as through 5,500 financial intermediaries. The firm is the largest mutual fund company in the United States, and the No. 1 provider of workplace retirement savings plans. Fidelity Investments was established in 1946 with, headquarters in Boston.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hardworking and motivated developer for a hands-on role in an inflight project
- In-depth knowledge & experience on Java (spring MVC, spring boot) - (5+ yrs)
- Expertise and hands on experience with Docker, elastic computing, AWS services, AWS CLI, EC2, S3, ECS, EBS, VPC, IAM, Lamda, Cloud watch, Autoscaling (3+ yrs)
- Experience with planning, implementation, adoption and compliance to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards
- Ability to design and manage Cloud-based infrastructure to deliver performance and security requirements
- Exposure to application migrations and bridging gaps
- Experience working with Websphere, Tomcat
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with WebFocus
- Should be highly skilled in troubleshooting production issues on various applications.
- Experience with problem solving on complex and highly integrated systems is needed.
- Should be a self starter and a very productive technologist.
- Prefer bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related field
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, hardworking individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website