Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Microsoft Power Platform Engineer to work at Fidelity Investments in Westlake, TX!The Expertise You Have
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 10+ years of development and architecture experience across the four enterprise architecture domains: business, system/application, information/data and technical/infrastructure using the Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience or certification in Azure Cloud Services and Amazon Web Services is preferred.
- Desire/ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Hands on Solution Expertise with Power Platform with ability to direct a team.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Background with multiple enterprise technologies
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform and experience in migrating large scale applications to the to Power Platform
- Hands-on experience and implementation of business process workflows and logic using Microsoft Power Automate!
- Implemented systems and data integration using the various Power Platform connectors like Oracle connector, Office 365 connector, Common Data Services connector and Sharepoint connector
- Large scale database design using Common Data Services, PowerApps Data Flows and Data Connectors
- Demonstrated skill in developing enterprise wide applications using Canvas, Model Driven and Portal technologies in Power Platform that is responsive to various devices
- Experience with microservices pattern & SOA methodology
- Experience in all aspects of Architecture Design and cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- Analytics and reporting capabilities using Microsoft PowerBI technology
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD for Power Platform solutions.
- Shown an understanding and consistent record for cloud-based solutions, continuous integration/deployment and serverless architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to handle multiple initiatives.
- Experience with strong large-scale data, data ingesting, enriching, modeling, workflow, central rules engine for metrics calculations/reporting
- Experience with designing and architecting analytics/reporting tools/solutions
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website