Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineer in Test to work in Westlake, Texas!The Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test who will work in our core technology team partnering with business operations to technically solution for critical requirements of our Investment Operations analysts. The Software Engineer in Test will work closely with developers, business analysts, and DevOps, helping to design and develop test automation and QA for end to end business processes. He / she will also help to develop test scenarios and own all aspects from a QA perspective including but not limited to manual testing, functional testing, regression testing and performance testing. Candidates must be comfortable working with a small team of developers, analysts, and design in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment working with emerging technologies.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Software Test Automation Engineer or similar roles.
- Core Java skill
- Design and implement automated testing solutions, and integrate them into a continuous integration/delivery pipeline
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment
- Enable the team in designing and developing automation harnesses using Selenium, Jest, JUnit or similar
- Knowledge of writing automated tests using a testing framework such as Fitnesse
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing efforts.
- Experience testing front end applications and backend APIs
- Working experience to understand how product changes affect maintenance of test cases and the QA testing environments
- Able to perform many roles within the agile squad from development to QA
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative, pragmatic and results-oriented
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at a given time
We provide accounting and investment management support services for Fidelity mutual funds and other retail and institutional investment products.
The Software Engineer in Test will have hands-on experience applying innovative technologies. If you have a passion for creating products and services that make lives better, a career in Fidelity Medicare Services may be right for you!
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website