Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineer in Test to work in Fidelity's Brokerage Technology Group in Merrimack, NH!
We are seeking a Software Engineer in Test responsible for assisting in the testing of Fidelity brokerage applications and improvements. There will be opportunities in this role to work on building a completely modern/digital brokerage platform using emerging tools aligned with cloud infrastructure!
This role will support the Settlement Squad and will involve analysis of user stories, planning, crafting, automating and executing the appropriate test cases. This includes defining and executing automation strategies, mining and manipulating test data, scripting and executing test cases, front-line triage of issues found during execution, and retesting of defects through resolution.The Expertise You Have
- Experience with test automation using jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Rest Assured
- Incorporate and streamline test automation into build CI/CD pipelines and quality gates
- Proven knowledge of the software development lifecycle and are familiar with Agile Ceremonies
- Work experience in brokerage platforms is required
- Working with Cloud services – AWS, Azure and others a plus.
- Highly productive in an agile project delivery environment
- Your ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities shift to respond to changing business needs
- Reciprocal teammate who can work independently across local and distributed teams
- Crafting, developing, maintaining, and solving automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness.
- You will be capable of building an end-to-end test strategy
- Working with your team to derive release testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Reproducing, debugging, and isolating problems and verifying fixes
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website