Fidelity TalentSource is looking for a Security Representative at Fidelity Investments. This position is based out of Westlake, Texas.
This is a six month contract that pays $17.00 an hour.
The Security Representative is a part of our Global Security and Investigations team who will actively patrol and respond to breaches and other threats against the firm, as well as acting as a first-responder in emergency situations.
We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic who are dedicated to keeping our employees safe and committed to protecting others.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dedicated to conducting focused patrols by foot or vehicle in order to protect people, property, and information within your assigned area of responsibility
- Checking electronic and mechanical devices that require monitoring and recording, and reporting any abnormal conditions
- Committed to ensuring facilities and restricted areas are properly secured
- Verifying need for entry and issuing badges to visitors
- Rendering first-responder services to all emergencies and incidents calmly within the scope of your training
- Build written incident reports
- Utilizing various computer applications
- Using various manuals and automated equipment such as fire extinguishers, first aid supplies, etc.
- Providing access control, security, and customer interface at fixed posts to include lobby entry points, executive reception areas, and event-related assignments
- Answering phone calls and documenting all messages and requests in detail is essential
- Performing specialized additional duties relating to controlling computer systems and facility access as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in Primary Skills.
- Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website