Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Oracle Database Developer to work in Fidelity's Asset Management Technology in Boston, MA.
Strategic Advisors Technology is seeking a highly motivated Database Developer to join our Managed Accounts Performance & Portfolio Services (MAPPS) Team. This role will focus on developing new functionalities and supporting existing applications, partnering very closely with Strategic Advisor's investment and operations teams to deliver innovative, efficient, and timely solutions. Furthermore, this resource will work on designing and delivering technology capabilities for Performance Measurement and Investment Operations products and solutions for Fidelity.
The Expertise You Have
- 6 – 7 plus years of development experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, Informatica
- Experience with RESTful API framework, service development experience, DevOps skills (CI/CD, Jenkins, concourse and so on)
- Experience with Angular is desirable
- Desire/ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
The Skills You Bring
- Hands on experience with analysis, crafting and developing solutions on database technologies
- In depth understanding of batch processing and scheduling tools.
- Experience writing relational database queries, stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning queries using SQL plans, XPLANs or implementing appropriate indexes (B-Tree, Geospatial, Text) for performance improvement.
- Design and development experience building a reusable REST API model/framework to consume data from and/or push data into
- Assist developers in detecting performance problems
- Demonstrable understanding of database patterns.
- Experience with ETL/OBIEE is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills and ability to balance multiple deliverables
- Experience using STASH or GITHUB for source code
- Experience with data modeling is a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise clouds/virtual environments and platform as a service is a plus
- You focus on continuous improvement, bring innovative thinking to your role, and help evolve the organizations practices and tools
The Value You Deliver
- Work with our group of innovators and technologists toward crafting next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
- Comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop, enhance and deploy software using technologies including Oracle, PL/SQL, and Informatica
- Develop and support batch processes
- Developing release plans, release content and delivery schedules
- Provide implementation and operational support for component customers
- Create technical, test case, transition and operational documents
- Collaborate with partners, both onshore & offshore, across the IT organization and business as needed
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Asset Management Technology provides worldwide technology and support to all the Portfolio Management, Research, Trading and Investment Operations functions. Asset Management Technology is an integral partner for Asset Management to deliver innovative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools that enables the business to achieve competitive advantage globally.
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, hardworking individuals with a work environment that champions diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website