Fidelity TalentSource is looking to hire a Fund Reporting Analyst at Fidelity Investments, located either in Merrimack, NH or Westlake, TX.
This is a six month contract that pays $20.00 an hour.
The Shareholder Reporting Team's mission is to excel in the creation and filing of regulatory documents that follow applicable securities laws for Fidelity's U.S. mutual funds. The Analyst may perform different functions depending upon which work-stream they support. The representative will contribute to many work-streams as the team flexes to meet shifting demand.The Expertise We're Looking For
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial markets and securities.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) skills required; advanced skills preferred
The Analyst is expected to identify, analyze, resolve and/or bring up potential fund risks using securities laws, department policies and procedures, and disclosure requirements.The Skills You Bring
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills
- An ability to calmly operate in a dynamic, fast-paced operational environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Phenomenal analytical skills
- Dedication to efficiency and maintaining a positive outlook
- Updating prospectuses by supplement and annual revision
- Creation of prospectuses and SAIs for new funds/classes
- Maintenance of a disclosure library
- Contribute to merger, liquidation, proxy statement, contracts, and procedures processes.
- Help with the format and electronic transmission of shareholder documents to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in accordance with applicable Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval (EDGAR) rules and regulations
- Assist in the creation or retention of documents and filing packages related to these filings
- Aid in projects to update the team's technology platforms. Within this space, the Analyst will assist with content loading and testing.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website